September 7, 2012

Secrets are Hard to Keep!

Have you ever known about something SO EXCITING that you wanted to shout it for all the world to hear...but had to keep it a secret?  Do you remember how that awesome little secret burned inside of you each day you had to keep it to yourself?

Well, over the past several months, I've been keeping not one, but MANY new and exciting things under wraps over here at Jennifer Leigh Photography!  And to make it even more difficult to keep my lips sealed, the exciting things continue to multiply!  I swear, I am bursting at the seams to finally be able to reveal them all to you within the next month or so!

I've been hinting around here and there about what these incredible new changes, additions, opportunities, and ventures might be, but I have not given you anything concrete just yet. So consider this your first little sneak peek into just one of the new exciting things coming your way soon!


I'm working hard with a new partner of mine on one of the bigger pieces of awesomeness today, so that's all I can give you for now.  Keep checking back for more tidbits that will lead up to some crazy good reveals...all coming soon!

1 comment: