August 1, 2012

The Womack Family {Jekyll Island portrait photographer}

I love living in the beautiful Golden Isles on the Southeast coast of Georgia for many reasons.  One of them is that it is a very popular vacation destination for families.  And I love it even more when those families contact me to make their vacation memories everlasting with my camera.

Meet one such family - the Womacks - who traveled to Saint Simons Island with members from both sides of their family.  They wanted a nice variety of beautiful images taken on a beach, so I naturally suggested Driftwood Beach on Jekyll Island.  While it was a very overcast day (we almost cancelled due to an earlier downpour), we had a wonderful time taking our shoes off and relaxing in the sand.  But with two young "water babies" in the family, the Womacks soon turned to the ocean for some quality play time while I captured some fun candid shots of the action.

Enjoy a sneak peek into my shoot with the Womack family.  And if you ever find yourself vacationing in the Golden Isles, please don't hesitate to contact me for a fun family portrait session of your very own!








No comments:

Post a Comment