August 15, 2012

The Smilek Family {Jekyll Island portrait photographer}

A few weeks ago, I was delighted to have the opportunity to photograph the Smilek family, who traveled to Jekyll Island from the Atlanta area.  From the beginning of our session, I could tell they are a very close, loving family that enjoys sharing a lot of laughs together.  I especially loved the strong bond between Mom and Dad.  Aren't they adorable together?

I did have one small challenge during our session.  Mom mentioned to me that a certain somebody recently decided that revealing her teeth while smiling was not the cool thing to do.  No amount of tickling and heckling from Mom and Dad could make this certain somebody reveal her beautiful pearly whites.  But don't think for a second that just because she doesn't like to show her teeth doesn't mean she can't rock a super model pose!  In fact, her brother and Dad (hilarious!) also decided they would join in on the modeling.

All in all, we had a super fun session and have some beautiful images to show for it.  I hope you enjoy this sneak peek into my time with the Smilek fab four!  And if ever you find yourself in the Jekyll Island area, please contact me to book a family portrait session of your very own!















No comments:

Post a Comment