June 22, 2012

The DuMortier Family {Saint Simons Island portrait photographer}

Anytime I get the opportunity to photograph the DuMortier family, I know I'm in for a real treat.  It's hard to believe Gracie and "Dee Dee" are growing up so fast!  It seems like just yesterday they were sucking on their thumbs and in diapers!  (Today marks Dee Dee's 3rd birthday!)  But two things have always stayed the same - they're so delightful to photograph and spend time with, and they always bring along their trusty friends, Bear and Monkey, to join in on the fun.

Our sessions are chock full of personality, laughter and entertainment...and this session was by far our most fun to date. Can you tell?  To top things off, at the end of the session, we were even visited by a super cute raccoon, who made time to smile for the camera!

I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed capturing these moments.  My face even hurt from smiling too much during my editing process.  I love this family...and I love this job.  I'm a lucky, lucky girl to be able to work with amazing people every day.




Nope...no fun being had here...







Personality alert!  Two poses Gracie loves and her parents still wonder from where she picked them up!





The beautiful birthday girl!




The last photo of our session...thanks for the smile, Mr. Raccoon!


To book your very own portrait session with Jennifer Leigh Photography, email Jen at jenniferleighphotos@yahoo.com or call 912.222.8369.

No comments:

Post a Comment