May 3, 2012

A Very Special Reveal {Brunswick family photographer}

I am so glad to finally be able to share these images with you because they are just too cute for words!

A few months ago, I met with Brandi, Brian and their adorable little girl for a special family portrait session.  So what was so special about it?  Well, when their daughter was just 7 months old, this sweet little family of three learned they were actually a family of four!

They wanted to share the news of their pregnancy with their family and friends with extra cute photos.  We met at the most unexpected of places: a long dirt road, just perfect for the cowgirl boots I knew Brandi would be wearing.  When they arrived, I knew they were going to be beautiful, as usual...but ohmygosh!  A baby in a pink tutu with a shirt announcing she is going to be a big sister?!  A miniature white wicker chair?  I will admit...I could not stop taking photos!  Can you blame me?  And what a big girl she is getting to be...learning to walk and everything!  I just adore those extra big steps she's taking at this point...with help from mom & dad, of course.

Brandi is now 16 weeks pregnant - with a baby girl!! - and she is just radiant!  Congratulations to one of the most beautiful growing families I have had the pleasure of photographing!  I'm so happy for you!
































No comments:

Post a Comment