May 15, 2012

Melissa & Dave's Wedding in Paradise {St. Lucia wedding photographer}

What is there to say about Melissa & Dave's gorgeous wedding in St. Lucia?  I could tell you about the breathtaking Ladera Resort nestled among the Piton Mountains where they wed.  I could tell you about the steel drum band that played when Melissa walked up the stairs to the terrace where Dave anxiously awaited to see his bride.  I could tell you about the heartfelt service given by the officiant, the special touch of the hotel staff dressed in white serving as attendants, the colorful floral decor that enhanced the beautiful venue.  I could tell you about what it felt like to experience how deeply moving Melissa & Dave's vows were, how happy they were to finally kiss, and how special it was to finally watch them become husband and wife after 15 years of love.  I could even tell you how amazing it was to look behind us at the mountains to discover a huge double rainbow blessing this new union with good fortune.  I could tell you many things about this incredibly perfect wedding day...but I'd rather show you so that you can see for yourself just how special this day truly was.












































Melissa and Dave, may the love I witnessed between the two of you on your wedding day be forever present in your long and happy life together.  It was an honor to photograph you on your wedding day - a wonderful experience I will never forget.  Richest blessings to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment