May 25, 2012

Aspire to Inspire: When Opportunity Knocks, Answer the Door

I'm so excited about the possibility of an opportunity to inspire and empower women!  And to be able to do so through photography?  Even better!  I have had a few ideas in the works over the last several months about inspiring other women, but when a particular opportunity presented itself to me, I just knew I had to try to do what I could to get in there!  It would definitely mean new and exciting things for  me and my business, and it would elevate my ability to give back to my community on a larger scale, which I love more than anything!

One of the steps of this journey I'm currently on required me to make a video expressing my passion for inspiring others and photography.  It was so much fun!  A HUGE thank you to my assistant photographers, Brittany and Sarah, for shooting the video that incorporated my script and concept ideas, and a thank you also to my models, Melissa & her doggie, Cowboy.  Brittany, being the awesome lady she is, also edited the video, and I'm so excited to see the finished project tonight!

I can hopefully share more information (and great news) about this new project coming up soon. In the meantime, here are a few photos I took while shooting the video...and one Brittany took of me during filming.

Fingers crossed for good things to come!



Sarah filming me while I'm shooting Sarah and Melissa!


No comments:

Post a Comment