April 21, 2012

Time to Celebrate! {St. Lucia wedding photographer}

After their intimate wedding in St. Lucia last weekend, Melissa & Dave came home to Kentucky and celebrated their marriage with family and friends during a casual reception yesterday.  They previous asked if I would be able to give them a few images from their wedding right away to show off at their reception.  Yesterday, I spent some time picking out and editing the photos I felt would recreate their wedding day experience for all their guests. 

I received the sweetest texts late last night from Melissa & Dave, letting me know that the images were a huge hit and that they enjoyed the trip down memory lane.  I absolutely adore that couple, and knowing that I helped to create a few special moments for them during their reception makes my heart smile.  I'm a happy, happy girl!



Melissa & Dave's St. Lucia engagement session and wedding will be up on the blog soon, so check back for more love in the Caribbean!  You won't want to miss these images!

No comments:

Post a Comment