April 21, 2012

The Mack-Coley Family {St. Simons portrait photographer}

I have to be honest: I had no idea this session would contain the crazy amount of fun that we shared!  I met Jacquesha at Starbucks to talk about her session a few weeks before it took place.  I knew the session was going to be for her, her boyfriend and their young son, but I honestly had no clue about the amount joy these three would bring along with them! 

As with any clients, I always plan some fun things for us to do.  We talk, we laugh...we have a good time.  Anytime kids are involved, I always come up with several short & fun photography "breaks" so I can make sure the kids are having a good time...and so I can get some amazing natural shots of them just being them.  But when Micah stepped out of the car with his dad, Derrick, I just knew their session would be beyond what I had expected.

So what did I capture that has me so giddy?  Let's get right to it!  Allow me to introduce to you the Mack-Coley family...one of the sweetest, most beautiful, and most fun families I've ever had the pleasure of photographing!  I easily could have posted every single image of these three on the blog - they are that photogenic!  Love looks good on them, don't you agree?  Enjoy!











Look!  Boats!




Dad pulled this one out.  I love it!
































Dreaming of a fun family portrait session like this one?  Let's chat!  jenniferleighphotos@yahoo.com or 912.222.8369.

No comments:

Post a Comment