April 28, 2012

Jennifer Leigh Photography flies American Airlines to Paradise! {Caribbean wedding photographer}

Thank you, American Airlines, for recently falling in love with this image I took while flying over the Bahamas in the Caribbean!  I was traveling from the United States to St. Lucia to photograph an intimate wedding at the award-winning Ladera Resort when my photographer's eye caught this scene from my window seat.  What a beautiful world in which we live!  I am so lucky to be able to photograph its beauty.

Learn more about me and my passion for photography below this image!


Jennifer is a wedding, portrait and travel photographer with a larger-than-life personality and an infectious laugh.  She makes everything a little more meaningful and a lot more fun.

While based in the Golden Isles of Coastal Georgia, she happily travels all over the U.S., the Caribbean and the rest of this amazing world, capturing true love, real people and all things naturally beautiful. 


Jennifer Tacbas, owner/photographer of Jennifer Leigh Photography


912.222.8369  -  jenniferleighphotos@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment