April 26, 2012

Janis & Jimmy {St. Simons wedding photographer}

I cannot tell you how excited I am to share with you the images from Janis & Jimmy's engagement session!  I had met Janis a few times before, most recently while I photographing her niece, LaTasha's 10-year wedding vow renewal in October 2011.  She had approached me then about photographing her own wedding coming up in May.  Janis is a wonderful lady, and after hearing so many wonderful things about Jimmy that day, I was looking forward to meeting him after he completed his move from Oklahoma to Georgia.

The two lovebirds met me on Saint Simons Island by the lighthouse for their engagement session.  And when I say "lovebirds," I sincerely mean it.  One of my most basic desires as a photographer has always been to capture real people sharing true love.  And as soon as Janis & Jimmy stepped out of the car, I could feel just how deeply in love they are.  That vibe remained present the whole duration of our session.  I swear, it filled me up with happiness!

I don't think I have to tell you any more about how crazy in love these two are...these images pretty much speak for themselves.  I will say, though, that it was an honor to photograph them during their engagement, and I very much am looking forward to photographing them on their wedding day May 5th!















No comments:

Post a Comment