March 6, 2012

Inspiration and Epiphanies {My Life}

This ran through my head today, so I had to write it down.  I didn't know if I had heard it before, so I Googled it.  Nope.  Completely original and absolutely perfect for this moment in my life.  It will find itself framed and sitting on my desk in the near future.


To me, inspiration can come from anywhere, but the inspiration that is most worth listening to is inside yourself, just waiting to be discovered.  All you have to do is learn how to recognize it when it shows itself.

I had a monumental epiphany today about in what additional way I can further use my passion for photography to serve others while fulfilling my creative spirit.  I had been searching for an answer to this wonder for a while.  I wrote a very personal blog post last night, and it must have got some wheels turning overnight because this morning, I actually found the answer from within myself.  The answer had been there all the while, but I wasn't looking in the right place.  Suddenly, it all became clear.

I love to always have a special project tucked away in my back pocket to work on when I have a quiet moment in my life...which hasn't been that quiet lately because business has been amazing!  I cannot tell you how excited I am for this new little side journey to begin!  I look forward to sharing it with you just as soon as it takes shape.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment