February 2, 2012

Why choose an LLC wedding photographer?

Building a photography business is no small or easy task.  It takes years of research, careful planning, portfolio building...a lot of time, effort and energy.  I'm committed to my passion of photography and to my clients, and I knew I wanted to show my clients just how committed I am to delivering superior service.  

So while building this business, I decided to do something many photographers don't.  I filed with the state and added three letters after my business name: LLC.  Yep - I'm a official state-licensed business!  While becoming Jennifer Leigh Photography, LLC means an increased amount of government paperwork for me, I'm super excited about this change! And YOU should be, too!

Why should you get so excited about that, you may ask?  Those three letters after Jennifer Leigh Photography...that LLC...proves that I'm not just some nice lady with a photography hobby – I'm the real deal!

I want you to feel safe knowing you’re hiring someone who has made a formal commitment to her business…and to you.  And that, my friends, is a very good thing.

The next time you're searching for an amazing wedding photographer, why not ask those you are considering if they are an LLC.  Have they made the formal commitment to their business and to you?  It's something definitely worth knowing before you make such an important investment.

 Jennifer Leigh Photography, LLC     EIN: 45-4311134

www.jenniferleighweddings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment