February 27, 2012

A Wedding in Paradise {St. Lucia Wedding Photographer}

The weather has been gloomy and rainy for the past week here in Georgia, and I'm not a fan.  I have been down on energy lately and am needing some sun!  Since that's not likely to happen soon, I did the next best thing and booked my flight to St. Lucia, where I will be photographing Melissa & Dave's amazing, intimate wedding, happening mid-April!

Most likely, you're having some miserable weather right now, too, so why don't we all visualize ourselves on this beautiful island in the West Indies?

The wedding will be taking place on the terrace at Ladera, a gorgeous hotel along the coast, nestled in the Piton Mountains.  Each of its 9 villas and 23 suites has its own private plunge pool.  This exclusive, private hotel was named one of the Top 10 Caribbean hotels by Travel + Leizure Magazine readers in 2011.  Breathtaking views, spectacular rooms, gourmet cuisine and impeccable service...is there any wonder why this hotel is given such high reviews?  Not convinced, then let the images, provided by Ladera, do the talking.








Melissa & Dave picked a beautiful location at which to get married, no?  I cannot wait to photograph their big day and show you the beauty of this location through my lens!  (Thanks for choosing Jennifer Leigh Photography over the St. Lucia photographer for your wedding day photography, you two!  I'm ecstatic!)

On another day before the wedding, Melissa, Dave and I will be traveling to some amazing locations around St. Lucia to take more photos of the two lovebirds.  I'll share some of those possible locations with you in the weeks ahead...or if this gloomy weather keeps up...tomorrow.

I hope you enjoyed your little visual getaway on this dreary Monday afternoon.  Check back soon for more drool-worthy images!

No comments:

Post a Comment