February 1, 2012

Lady In White {Wedding Vendor Wednesdays}

As the owner and photographer of Jennifer Leigh Photography, I have built my business to not only give my brides (and grooms) incredible wedding photography, but I am committed to giving them an incomparable overall experience...before, during and after their wedding.

To help move this mission forward, I've created something new for 2012.  I'm very excited to reveal to you Wedding Vendor Wednesdays!  Starting today, I will be spotlighting an awesome Southeast Georgia wedding vendor bi-weekly on the Jennifer Leigh Photography blog.  My brides are always asking me for vendor referrals for everything from flowers to hairstylists.  I think it's very important to share with my brides - and all my blog readers - the people and their businesses that are just as devoted as me to helping make wedding day experiences be amazing ones.

Today's spotlight is shining brightly on Lady in White, an incredible wedding and social occasion dress boutique in the heart of downtown Brunswick, Georgia.


Owners Diane and David Crawford are genuine and lovely people who strive to give only the best product and customer service to their clients for the past 6 years they have been in business.  They are warm and inviting and make their clients feel special.  It is always apparent how much they love what they do. 


As a bride-to-be earlier in the year, I found out first-hand that the stories of their incredible customer service were true.  When I first got engaged, Lady in White was my first stop for wedding dress shopping.  I saw this amazing Casablanca gown displayed in their storefront.  I fell in love with it, and went in the next day they were open to try it on.  Diane and her daughter, Kristen, were very enthusiastic about my engagement and treated me like royalty.  And the dress from the window?  It was "the" dress.  I also purchased my beautiful wedding jewelry from Lady in White.  And their prices were unbeatable: $750 for a Casablanca Diamond Collection gown and $60 for earrings and a matching bracelet.  As for the customer service, from the first time I tried on the dress to the alterations to the day I picked up my freshly-steamed dress right before my wedding, Diane and staff treated me with the utmost kindness.  I even visited them after my wedding to share with them stories from my big day.  The faces of Lady in White became people I could count among my friends.

Lady in White carries a nice variety of wedding dress labels - Casablanca, Casablanca's Diamond Collection (which can only be viewed in stores - no photos of this collection are online), Watters, Demetrios, Anjolique, and Moonlight.  The dresses are classic in design and detail while also staying true to the current trends, such as colored dresses, texture and lace.






If you are attending a wedding, a social occasion or are looking for the perfect trendy cocktail dress for your rehearsal dinner or honeymoon, Lady in White should be on the top of your list of places to check out.  They have a great variety of social occasion dresses in the latest styles and colors.


Dresses suitable for all occasions are one of many products they carry.  They are able to not only dress brides from head to toe but are able to dress all the ladies in your wedding party including flower girls and the mothers of the bride and groom. 


 Jewelry, shoes, garters, veils of all lengths...all are in stock and with great variety.


One of my favorite products Lady in White currently offers is wedding dress sashes.  Wedding sashes can take the simplest of gowns and turn it into something unique and exquisite, giving the dress a whole new look.  I highly recommend you ask Diane and staff to view them.  Each are very different but gorgeous all the same. 

If you haven't made your way to Lady in White yet, I encourage you to not put it off any longer.  Currently, the whole store is on sale.  Discounts are a minimum of 25% and some dresses and other items have been marked up to 75% off the retail price!  All in-stock shoes are 50% off.  There is a very nice variety of product still left, so I urge you to visit Lady in White soon.



When you *do* visit Lady in White, I know you will be more than pleased with their gowns and other products, as well as their customer service.  Tell Diane and staff that Jennifer Leigh Photography sent you.  You'll be glad you stopped in.

Lady in White
1521 Newcastle Street  Brunswick, GA 31520
(912) 264-6961

No comments:

Post a Comment