February 29, 2012

Images for a Cure Workshop {My Life}

Only a few weeks away from the Images for a Cure workshop in Orlando!

I am in love with Images for a Cure.  I have been one of about 250 photographers worldwide to work with this amazing group for the past two years.  During October and November of each year, the IFAC photographers agree to run a campaign of their choosing and donate 100% of the proceeds of the session fees from that campaign to Images for a Cure.  Soon after everyone's campaign ends, IFAC donates all funds raised to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!  You really can't beat that!  It was my honor to be a part of this amazing group of photographers for such a great cause.  I am looking forward to participating again next year, again as a Platinum (top level) photographer!

Each year in the following spring, Images for a Cure has a wonderful photography workshop.  I was unable to attend last year's workshop but my assistant and I are looking forward to attending this year.  (I think I may have been the first one registered.  Yeah...I'm a wee bit excited.)  I have proudly raised hundreds of dollars for this group and am finally going to get to meet photographers from all over the country who have been campaigning alongside me, including Kristen Weaver, the genius photographer who started this awesomeness!

I'll be sure to post my favorite images from the workshop here on the blog.  I will also be featured on the IFAC blog soon, so stay tuned for that, too! 

Other Images for a Cure photographers...let's connect!  I'd love to hear how your 2011 campaigns went!  Looking forward to hearing all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment