December 26, 2011

Momma Mia & Baby J {Birth Photography}

I don't think anyone thought for a moment, including this mom-to-be, that Christmas day would be spent in the hospital.  But at 11:11am, Mia's greatest gift was born - a sweet, healthy baby girl.

I was so happy to be invited to meet Baby J about an hour after her grand entrance into this big world.  Both Mom and baby were happy and healthy...and a little tired.  I stood back and captured some wonderful shots of this new mom and her baby getting acquainted, as well as some adorable close ups of Baby J herself, using natural window light and the room's ceiling lighting.

Merriest of Christmases, M & J!  May next year's holiday season be a little more relaxing for the both of you.  :)








Interested in having your little one's first moments in this beautiful world captured with my lens?  Please contact me at jenniferleighphotos@yahoo.com or 912.222.8369.  It would be my honor to be a special part of this amazing time in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment