December 28, 2011

Mercedes & Brutus {Lifestyle}

Mercedes is a lot of incredible things...  A beautiful young woman, inside and out.  An amazing oil paint artist.  A hearty laughter.  And a dog lover, just like yours truly.  Enter Brutus, a rescued Italian greyhound and one of the sweetest pups I've ever met, who I found out will do anything for a little bit of turkey.

I have been looking forward to this lifestyle-meets-fashion shoot with Mercedes and Brutus for a while now, but was not excited to be greeted by the gloomiest, rainiest weather we've had in a long time.

We began the lifestyle shoot inside and around her fabulous home near Savannah, Georgia, which was decorated to the nine's with all things Christmas.  But as soon as we realized the sun had come out and the rain had stopped, we hopped on the golf cart and headed down to the community dock.

The location couldn't have been more perfect.  It reminded me of Mercedes' fabulous paintings of the marsh and clouds.  Her paintings served as my inspiration for the second half of the shoot, which was all about location, color, and simple pleasures.  Enjoy this sneak peek into the second half of our three-hour session.








Lifestyle sessions - where I photograph you in and around your home - are one of my specialties.  For more information on why these sessions always produce some of my clients' most favorite images, please contact me at jenniferleighphotos@yahoo.com or 912.222.8369.

No comments:

Post a Comment