December 20, 2011

The Davis Family {Portraits}

I was so excited about meeting this family on Jekyll Island a few days ago for a family portrait session.  They are one busy little family this holiday season, as they are in the process of moving from their current home in Alaska to the home they just bought last week in Miami, Florida!  What a change! 

I was excited to meet their little daughter.  Her momma warned me...I knew it would happen...and it did - I fell in love with little Miss M.  Right from the start, we chatted about her favorite subjects: the Purple People-Eater and hippopotamuses.  (Could I even say those words when I was her age?  I had trouble even saying them during the session!)  Who knew this little red-head with the stunning green eyes was going to be so full of laughter and smiles during our hour and a half session?  She did have one little moment where she snuggled up to Daddy and looked a little sleepy, but she followed that up with running around and playing in the grass.

I loved every minute of this session with this beautiful family!  Check out the images below, and you'll see right away why it ranks as one of my favorite sessions of 2011.








No comments:

Post a Comment