November 13, 2011

Josh & Brian {Portraits}

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to photograph two of my favorite guys, Josh and Brian.  It had been a while since these two have had their photos professionally taken, so I was happy to do the honors!  I wanted this session to be extra special and show off their fun personalities.  When I asked Josh to name off some of their common interests, I got super excited when he mentioned that they, like so many others on Saint Simons Island, enjoy driving their golf cart around town.  I just knew we had to get some images of them in their cart...and they turned out wonderful!  Enjoy the sneak peek below from our session shenanigans!

I want to thank Josh & Brian for joining my Images for a Cure campaign, in which 100% of their session fee was donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  There WILL be a cure one day soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment