October 27, 2011

Sharonda & Kids {Images for a Cure}

I had the pleasure of photographing Sharonda and her two adorable kiddos this past Saturday during my Images for a Cure campaign, in which 100% of the session fee was donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

The four of us had a wonderful, playful time during their mini session.  I just couldn't get enough of the kids' little smiles and big beautiful eyes!  Mom is a beautiful lady, too!  You can tell she is doing a great job raising these two happy kids - they were so sweet!

I am looking forward sharing with them all their final images...and our next session!

If you haven't booked your Images for a Cure session yet, there are two weekends left...both in November.  Contact me at jenniferleighphotos@yahoo.com or 912.222.8369 to book your session today - they are being snatched up like hotcakes!


















No comments:

Post a Comment