June 14, 2011

Josh {Professional Actor Headshots}

Meet Josh...  SAG actor.  Musical theater guru.  Super awesome friend.  This guy can move you with his vocal talent and make you laugh 'til your sides hurt.  He's the full package.  (I know of what I speak...we recently performed in The Pajama Game together.)  So when Josh asked if I could take his new headshots, I jumped at the opportunity.  Simply put, we had a blast, and the results are purdy darn good, if you ask us.  (After all, photo shoots are collaborations...client puts in half, photographer puts in half...  And Josh + Jen always = awesomeness.  Can't be helped.) 

Here are my favorites from Josh's session.  Can't wait to see which images he and his agent send to print!





And one shot for me...because I am obsessed with this door.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment