May 5, 2011

Markisha & Maurice {Engagement}

Markisha is a bride after my own heart - she is all about vintage, just like me!  When she emailed me her wedding photography inquiry for her vintage-style wedding in September, I jumped out of my chair with excitement.  (No joke!)  She and I hit it off instantly, discussing vintage wedding ideas for the ceremony and reception, and a few hours later, it was a done deal - she reserved me for her wedding date.

The time finally arrived for Markisha and Maurice's vintage-themed engagement shoot in historic downtown Jesup, Georgia.  Despite the heat wave, we had a blast capturing the images in the style Markisha had envisioned.

I'm not quite sure who is more excited about their wedding - the bride and groom...or me!  I can't wait!

If you would like to see more images from their session, hop on over to Jennifer Leigh Photography on Facebook!







No comments:

Post a Comment