March 21, 2011

The Adkisons {My Buddy & Me}

If you're an animal lover like me, chances are you have a million photos of your favorite furry friend(s).  But how many of those photos are you actually in?  To help you folks out, this month I am running the My Buddy & Me special, where animal lovers and their pets (or should I say "pets and their humans"?) could spend a little time together in front of my lens.

What's so cool about this special is that I'm donating 100% of the proceeds so that a recently adopted shelter doggie named Trax can get his lifesaving heartworm treatment!

That's where the Adkison family comes into play.  Meet Lindsey and Josh and their four-legged kids, Byron and Keats.  (Can you tell someone was a Lit major?)  The four of them were the first to quickly sign up for their My Buddy & Me session.  Despite a few tiny rain drops and a few tiny gnats, we had a wonderful time during their session this afternoon, which was held all around Downtown Brunswick.  Byron and Keats were on their best behavior, as were their humans, and I was able to capture a ton of beautiful moments.  So without further ado, I give you the Adkison family's sneak peek!






Thanks, Adkison family, for helping to save Trax's life!

To see more images from the Adkison family's sneak peek, visit Jennifer Leigh Photography on Facebook.

And...to book your very own My Buddy & Me session, please either contact me through my website at www.jenniferleighphotography.net or email me at jenniferleighphotos@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment