May 14, 2010

Follow Me...while I'm waiting

It's Friday again, and that means two things: interning as a photographer / photo editor at Great Southern Publishers on Saint Simons Island and Follow Me Fridays at the Trendy Treehouse blog.  While I'm waiting for my metadata to upload (that's geeky photog/computer speak), I thought I'd blog a little.

Trendy Treehousers: You can also "follow" me on my Facebook fan page - Jennifer Leigh Photography.

I just found out some great news about one of my photos being used for a mailer publication.  Will share later when I have more details!

The weather in this corner of the world is supposed to be beautiful, which will be perfect for the 4 shoots I have lined up!  Have a wonderful weekend - I hope it's sunny where you are.

FollowMeFridays

No comments:

Post a Comment