April 2, 2010

Spring Formal

On March 6, I had the pleasure of photographing a local school's spring formal dance. I knew it was going to be fun, but I had no idea that I'd have such a blast! This event marked the first time I used my travel studio backdrop kit and lighting equipment, which was fun in itself.

In addition to making sure all my clients had a good time, I wanted their portraits to capture their personalities. I photographed couples, families, groups of friends, and the girls especially loved their "Vogue" sessions. Overall, the event went better than I had ever anticipated, and I cannot wait to do another event of this nature.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the evening...





Love the sneakers!






My co-worker, Karen, and her beautiful family




I had plenty of "shoe-less" photos of girls who danced barefoot at some point in the evening.




Charlie's Angels: brother style




Trekkies!




Vogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment