March 4, 2010

First Friendly Game of the Season {Soccer}

I was stoked when a co-worker approached me about photographing one of his sons during a soccer game! I am really enjoying photographing people in action, and I had never photographed a soccer game before...so I was excited to try something new! I ended up taking over 600 images and was really pleased with how awesome my camera captured the action. Here are a few of my favorites from the first friendly game of the season... (Pay attention to the white jerseys!)



Pep talk




Waiting patiently




It's GO time!




My favorite shot from the game




Movin' down the field













Bringing it in for half time

The photos turned out so well, my co-worker hired me to photograph his other son in 2 weeks during his soccer game! Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment