January 20, 2010

Happenings

It seems like suddenly my two loves are keeping me quite busy - singing and photography.

Last night, I sang the National Anthem for the College of Coastal Georgia's Men's Varsity basketball game against Waycross. It was an incredible feeling to sing such an amazing song in the presence of so many people. I heard that a video recording of my performance may be available soon on the college's website! And I'm excited to announce that I will be singing at each of the remaining home games through the end of the season in March.

If that wasn't enough to be excited about, in the past two days, the demand for my photography skills has been insane! (Insane in only the best way possible, that is.) I have been presented with 8 possible jobs to happen within the next few months: family portrait sessions, baby showers, a school dance, a sorority function, a boudoir session, and maybe even a wedding! My head is spinning with pure joy that word has gotten out that I am a photographer...and it's very quickly leading to jobs. I couldn't be happier!

2010 is shaping up to be an amazing year, filled with people that I adore and - finally - the kind of work that I love. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment