November 21, 2009

New Faces - 11.21.09

I'm only two posts in, and they're both about dogs. *laughs* What can I say? They're a big part of my life.

I was overjoyed to know that my long time favorite dog, Oscar, was adopted last Monday...three days short of his euthanization date. Patch, who had also been at the shelter for a while, was adopted Saturday, four days shy of his euthanization date. I'm being told more and more that people see my photos of the dogs online, fall in love with them, and come to the shelter to adopt them. What an amazing reward.

Here are some of the newest faces looking for forever homes. Maybe one will find a way into your heart. Contact Glynn County Animal Services in Brunswick, GA at 912-554-7500 if you are interested in someone and want more info about him or her.



Izzy (m) and Cocoa (m)




Terry (m) Razzie (f) and Diana (f)




Samson (m) Patches (dad) & Little Girl (mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment